2016年1月28日 星期四

《Wishful Drinking》Carrie Fisher

But I'd been feeling overwhelmed and pretty defeated.  I didn't necessarily feel like dying - but I'd been feeling a lot like not being alive.  The second reason I decide to get ECT is that I was depressed.  Profoundly depressed.  Part of this could be attributed to my mood disorder, which was, no doubt, probably the source of the emotional intensity.  That's what can take simple sadness and turn it into sadness squared.

About a year later, Mike Todd took of in a private plane in a rainstorm, and the following morning Elizabeth was a widow.  Well, naturally, my father flew to Elizabeth's side, gradually making his way slowly to her front.  He first dried her eyes with his handkerchief, then he consoled her with flowers, and he ultimately consoled her with his penis.  Now this made marriage to my mother awkward, so he was gone within the week.

Now, my stepfather, Harry Karl, was not a handsome man but because he was wealthy and well-groomed he was said to be distinguished looking.  That's ugly with money.

沒有留言: