2014年12月1日 星期一

《I Remember Nothing》Nora Ephron

A couple years ago, the actor Ryan O'Neal confessed that he'd recently failed to recognize his own daughter, Tatum, at a funeral and had accidentally made a pass at her.  Everyone was judgmental about this, but not me.


I went to many legendary rock concerts and spent them wondering when they would end an where we would eat afterward and whether the restaurant would still be open and what I would order.

On some level, my life has been wasted on me.  After all, if I can't remember it, who can?


You always think that a bolt of lightning is going to strike and your parents will magically change into the people you wish they were, or back into the people they used to be.  But they're never going to.  And even though you know they're never going to, you still hope they will.

沒有留言: