2014年12月1日 星期一

《I Feel Bad About My Neck》Nora Ephron

My therapist used to say, "Love is homesickness."  What she meant was that you tend to fall in love with someone who reminds you of one of your parents.  This, of course, is one of those things that analysts always say even though it really isn't true.  Just about anyone on the planet is capable of reminding you of something about one of your parents, even if it's only a dimple... The point I want to make is that love may or may not be home sickness, but homesickness is most definitely love.

It's always hard to remember love - years pass and you say to yourself, Was I really in love, or was I just kidding myself?  Was I really in love, or was I just pretending he was the man of my dreams?  Was I really in love, or was I just desperate?

Never marry a man you wouldn't want to be divorced from.

Whenever someone says the words "Our friendship is more important than this," watch out, because it almost never is.


沒有留言: