2008年5月5日 星期一

Paranoid Park (2007)

Fake trees, fake woods, fake forest, fake mountain, fake water, fake water body, fake waterfall, fake iceberg, fake admiration, fake fake. Real Plaster.

For those years I watch movies, cinema, I looked at them - without knowing what's going to happen, what happening, or what happened. I watch the face, the gesture, the interact between actors; listen to the syllable, lost the content. Then, I starts to read the same way. Leap over the words I do not recognize, skip the long glossary, I make it up, bridge it up, smudge - with my understanding. Once I understand better, I starts to read them. I watch words stroll by rather than watch the cinematic elements. I read the story, the lines, as a script. Soon enough I would be able to listen to it, all the same. The same way we have been understanding each other.

沒有留言: